CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Paper
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
Re: CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Paper
CRPF force conducts exam to make a recruitment for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
You must be a 12th class pass out; Or must posses a equivalent qualification from a recognized board by government (State or Central).
CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Paper1
Directions (Qs. 1 to 8) : In these questions, select the related letters/ words/ numbers/figures from the
1. Taste : Tongue : : Walk : ?
(d) Walking stick
Ans: ( c ) Legs
2. CHIMNEY : SMOKE : : ______ : ______
(a) Gun : Bullet
(b) House : Roof
(c) Clay : Ceramic
(d) Tea : Kettle
Ans: ( a ) Gun : Bullet
3. DCHG : LIKQP : : FEJI : ?
Ans: ( None )
4. CAD : FDG : : XZW : ?
Ans: ( d ) UWT
5. 5 : 124 : : 7 : ?
Ans: ( a ) 342
6. 3265 : 4376 : : 4673 : ?
Ans: ( d ) 5784
Directions (Qs. 7 to 12) : In these questions, select the response which is different from the other three
7. (a) Telephone
Ans: ( d ) Telescope
8. (a) Glue
Ans: ( b ) Oil
9. (a) XZUS
Ans: ( c ) HJFE
10. (a) KNPS
Ans: ( d ) PRSU
11. (a) 26 ? 62
(b) 36 ? 63
(c) 46 ? 64
(d) 56 ? 18
Ans: ( d ) 56 ? 18
12. (a) 6958
Ans: ( d ) 9783
Directions (Qs. 13) : In this question, which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in
the given letter series shall complete it ?
Ans: ( b ) aammnn
Directions (Qs. 14 to 17) : In these questions, a series is given with one term missing. Choose the
correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
14. A, c, f, j, ?, ?
Ans: ( a ) ou
15. QYK, ?, ISG, EPE
Ans: ( b ) MVI
16. 10, 22, 46, 94 ?
Ans: ( c ) 190
17. 110, 132, 156, ?, 210
Ans: ( c ) 182
Directions (Qs. 18 to 22) : In these questions, which one of the given responses would be a meaningful
order of the following words?
18. (1) Book (2) Words
(3) Letters (4) Sentences
(5) Chapters (6) Pages
(a) 3 2 6 5 4 1
(b) 3 2 5 4 6 1
(c) 3 2 4 5 6 1
(d) 3 2 4 6 5 1
Ans: ( d ) 3 2 4 6 5 1
19. (1) Probation (2) Interview
(3) Selection (4) Appointment
(5) Advertisement (6) Application
(a) 5 6 4 2 3 1
(b) 5 6 3 2 4 1
(c) 5 6 2 3 4 1
(d) 6 5 4 2 3 1
Ans: ( c ) 5 6 2 3 4 1
20. If E = 5, PEN = 35, then PAGE = ?
Ans: ( b ) 29
21. If he word ? PORTER? Can be coded as ?MBNZQN?, then how can ?REPORT? be written?
Ans: ( a ) NQMBNZ
22. In a certain code, the words ?COME AT ONCE? Were written as XLNVZGLMXV. In the same code
which of the following would be ?OK? ?
Ans: ( b ) LP
Directions (Qs. 23) : In this question, you have to identify the correct response from the given premises
stated according to following symbols.
23. If ?+? means ?minus?, ?-? means ?multiplication?, ? ? means ?plus? and ?x? means ?division, then
15 ? 3 + 10 x 5 5 =
Ans: ( b ) 48
Directions (Qs. 24 ) : In this question, find the missing number from the given response.
24. 8 7 10 12
13 12 15 17
10 9 ? 14
Ans: ( a ) 12
Directions (Qs. 25) : From the given alternative words select the word which cannot be formed using
the letters of the given word.
25. Given word : ADMINISTRATION
Ans: ( c ) MINISTER
Directions (Qs. 26) : A word given in Capital letters is followed by four answer words. Out of these only
one can be formed by using the letters of the given word. Find out that word.
Ans: ( c ) LIMITED
27. Suresh starts from a point, walks 2 miles towards the south, turns right and walks 1 ½ miles, turns
left and walks ½ mile and then he turns back. What is the direction he is facing now?
Ans: ( d ) North
28. Ashok wants to book a ticket to Madurai. He starts and covers 5 km to reach the Booking Office
which is in the East of his house. From there he turns to the North towards the market by traveling 3
km. From there he turns left to his friend Sandeep?s house which is 5 km away. Now he has to get back
to his house. How many km he has to cover to reach his house?
(a) 8 km
(b) 3 km
(c) 5 km
(d) 6 km
Ans: ( b ) 3 km
29. The age of X is 2/3rd that of Y. After 6 years, X will be 46 years old. The present age of Y is
(a) 40 years
(b) 56 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 100 years
Ans: ( c ) 60 years
30. A is B?s brother, C is A?s mother, D is C?s father, E is B?s son. How is D related to A ?
(d) Great Grandfather
Ans: ( c ) Grandfather
31. In a store, 5 articles A, B, C, D and E are priced differently. Value of ?C? is Rs. 100. ?A? is cheaper
than ?C? but costlier than ?B?. ?E? is costlier than ?C? but cheaper than ?D?. Which of the articles is
the costliest ?
Ans: ( a ) D
32. Read The following information to answer this question :
(i) A B C D E F are six family members
(ii) There is one Doctor, one Lawyer, one Engineer, one
Pilot, one Student and one Housewife.
(iii) There are two married couples in the family.
(iv) F, who is a Lawyer, is the father of A.
(v) B is a Pilot and is mother of C.
(vi) D is grandmother of C and is a housewife.
(vii) E is father of F and is a Doctor.
(viii) C is brother of A.
How many female members are there in the family?
Ans: ( ? )
Directions (Qs. 1?15) : Read the following passage
carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain
words/phrases are printed in bold to help you to locate them
while answering some of the questions.
The wise old Wazir was Famous for his judgement and people
came to him for justice from all parts of the country.
One-day two men came to his court and claimed ownership of
an extraordinarily good-looking horse. It was a black
beauty indeed. One of the men was tall, very well dressed
and soft-spoken. The other one was just the opposite. Each
of them said that the horse was his. The Wazir heard them
patiently and asked them to leave the horse and come to him
next morning. Both the men came the next morning. The
Wazir asked his soldiers to give the horse to the tall man
and to arrest the other man. The tall man wanted to know
how the Wazir had learnt the truth. ?Very simple?, said he,
?Firstly, a man of your appearance and manners could not
have been the thief. Still, I wanted to be sure, just after
you had left the court. I asked one of my soldiers to leave
the horse free and to see whom it followed. It went after
you. This hint was enough for me.?
1. Which of the following best describes the other man?
(A) Ill-dressed, short-statured, loud-voice
(B) Tall, ill-dressed, courteous
(C) Not well-dressed, short but good mannered
(D) Thin, poorly-built, harsh in expression
Ans: ( A ) Ill-dressed, short-statured, loud-voice
2. The Wazir discovered the real owner of the horse---
(A) by arresting the other man
(B) from the appearance and good manners of the tall man
(C) by knowing whom the horse followed
(D) by leaving the horse free
Ans: ( C ) by knowing whom the horse followed
3. With the Wazir?s wisdom, the tall man was--
Ans: ( B ) impressed
4. People came to the Wazir from all places because he was ---
(A) a wise judge
(B) very famous
(C) an old judge
(D) an old Wazir
Ans: ( A ) a wise judge
5. The story proves that ---
(A) the court soldiers were very smart
(B) the judge was quite old
(C) the horse was very clever
(D) the judge was indeed quite intelligent
Ans: ( D ) the judge was indeed quite intelligent
Directions (Qs. 6?10) : Which of the following is most
nearly the same in meaning as the word/group of words as
printed in bold as used in the passage?
(A) Demanded as a right
Ans: ( A ) Demanded as a right
(C) Went after
Ans: ( C ) Went after
Ans: ( B ) Clue
Ans: ( D ) Calmly
Ans: ( A ) However
Directions (Qs. 11?15) : Which of the following is most
opposite in meaning of the word printed in bold as used in
the passage ?
Ans: ( D ) Plainly
Ans: ( B ) Definite
(C) Easily known
(D) Widely known
Ans: ( B ) Notorious
(C) Catch attention
Ans: ( D ) Release
Ans: ( D ) Scarce
Directions (Qs. 16?25) : There is a mistake in each of the
following sentences. Find out the part in which the mistake
16. (A) The travel / (B) across the sandy desert / (C) was
an exhausting one / (D) for the caravan.
Ans: ( A )
17. (A) No sooner did / (B) he announce the / (C) tour the
children / (D) screamed with great joy.
Ans: ( C )
18. (A) His only / (B) frame to claim is that / (C) he is
the son of / (D) a rich man.
Ans: ( B )
19. (A) It did not / (B) take me very long / (C) to size up
my / (D) fellow interviewees.
Ans: ( C )
20. (A) I am pleased to sanction / (B) one special increment
/ (C) to all the employees / (D) with this month.
Ans: ( D )
21. (A) I will put on / (B) a note in this regard / (C) for
your consideration / (D) and necessary decision.
Ans: ( A )
22. (A) If the teacher / (B) is good the students / (C) will
respond / (D) positively to them.
Ans: ( D )
23. (A) Rajesh has collected / (B) all the necessary
documents / (C) and have written a good paper / (D) for his
Ans: ( C )
24. (A) The old chap / (B) who lives in the little / (C) hut
on the beach / (D) seems to be a real odd bird.
Ans: ( D )
25. (A) I have been racking / (B) my brain all the days to
remember / (C) the name of the agency / (D) that Sheila
Ans: ( B )
Directions (Qs. 26?35) : Give one word for each of the
following utterances :
26. A person who does not believe in any religion--
Ans: ( D ) Pagan
27. A post without remuneration--
Ans: ( C ) Honorary
28. A person who rules without consulting the opinion of
Ans: ( C ) Autocrat
29. Through which light cannot pass--
Ans: ( D ) Opaque
30. A person who brings goods illegally into the country--
Ans: ( C ) Smuggler
31. A person who has just started learning--
Ans: ( C ) Novice
32. A person interested in reading books and nothing else--
(B) Book worm
(D) Book keeper
Ans: ( B ) Book worm
33. One who resides in a country of which he is not citizen--
Ans: ( A ) Alien
34. Anything which destroys the effect of poison--
Ans: ( D ) Antidote
35. A cure for all diseases--
Ans: ( C ) Panacca
Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- . Rs.7,510/-, that’s the minimum amount you are going to get as your first per month salary as a fresher.
The job carries additional benefits such as:
Free accommodation, uniform, medical facilities, leave pass once in a year
New Contributory Pension scheme for all central government employees
Date of Notification
Last Date to Apply
Please find the below attached file for the CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Paper:
|CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Written Exam Syllabus|
|CRPF Syllabus Head Constable Ministerial|
|Typing Test In CRPF Head Constable Ministerial|
|CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment Exam Date|
|CRPF Head Constable Exam Question Paper pdf|
|CISF Head Constable Ministerial|
|Head Constable Ministerial in CRPF|
|ITBP Recruitment Head Constable Ministerial|
|CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Notification|
|CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Question Paper In Hindi|
|CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment Form Download|
|ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus|
|CRPF head constable ministerial book|
|ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment-16|
|Head Constable Ministerial In ITBP|