| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
Re: Department of pharmaceuticals ministry
The vision of Department of Pharmaceuticals of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India is to enable Indian pharmaceuticals industry to play a leading role in the global market and to ensure abundant availability, at reasonable prices within the country, of good quality pharmaceuticals of mass consumption.
The Department of Pharmaceuticals of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India is entrusted with the responsibility of policy, planning, development and regulation of Pharmaceuticals Industries.
1. Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, excluding those specifically allotted to other departments.
2. Medical Devices - Industry issues relating to promotion, production and manufacture; excluding those specifically allotted to other Departments.
3. Promotion and co-ordination of basic, applied and other research in areas related to the pharmaceutical sector.
4. Development of infrastructure, manpower and skills for the pharmaceutical sector and management of related information.
5. Education and training including high end research and grant of fellowships in India and abroad, exchange of information and technical guidance on all matters relating to pharmaceutical sector.
6. Promotion of public – private – partnership in pharmaceutical related areas.
7. International co-operation in pharmaceutical research, including work related to international conferences in related areas in India and abroad.
8. Inter-sectoral coordination including coordination between organizations and institutes under the Central and State Governments in areas related to the subjects entrusted to the Department.
9. Technical support for dealing with national hazards in pharmaceutical sector.
10. All matters relating to National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority including related functions of price control/monitoring.
11. All matters relating to National Institutes for Pharmacy Education and Research.
12. Planning, development and control of, and assistance to, all industries dealt with by the Department.
13. Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited.
14. Hindustan Antibiotics Limited.
15. Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited.
16. Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited.
17. Rajasthan Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited.
|Public health engineering department Bihar|
|Punjab University Law Department Chandigarh|
|NIMHANS Psychiatry Department|
|Jadavpur University Mathematics Department|
|BHU Geology Department|
|MMU finance department number|
|Environmental Department of Mullana University|
|JADAVPUR University Economics Department|
|Foreign exchange department of RBI|
|Allahabad University of Theological Department|
|French Department University Of Mumbai|
|E-Mail Add of Department of Psychology in India|
|Jadavpur University Chemistry Department|
|Department Of Law Sri Venkateswara University|
|Punjab University Law Department India|