Exam preparation tips for class 12th Maths exam
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
Re: Exam preparation tips for class 12th Maths exam
As you asking for the preparation tips of the CBSE Class 12th Mathematics here I am providing you some preparation tips that may be helpful for your chills to get the good score in his Examination .
in Mathematics the some important topics are :
- Matrices and determinants
- Relations and functions
Important topics by marks
Calculus 44 marks
Vectors and 3-D Geometry - 17 marks
Algebra - 13 marks
Relations and functions and Probability - 10 marks each
Preparation tips :
1. to score well in Mathematics in a CBSE exam, it is very important to complete your NCERT book. Almost the entire paper revolves around the concepts given in your NCERT book.
Make a sheet of important concepts/formulas. Make sure you know these formulas and more importantly, their usage.
For a problem based question, Read the problem to get an idea of what you're being asked to do. Write down what you are given and what you need to find. Work with the things given in a systematic way and try to find what is asked.
On the day of Examination
1. Before you start the exam, utilize the first 15 minutes to scan the paper. Read the question paper thoroughly before jumping to write the answers.
2. Among the questions with internal choices, select the ones that you plan to attempt, and frame skeletons of the answers you are going to write for these questions.
3. Follow a pattern. for example, in case you start with long answer questions, complete that section and only then move to short or very short answer section.
4. Highlight the important points and write your answer in points to enhance visibility. Take mock tests. You can appear in Topper Pre Boards to test your preparedness for CBSE boards.
here I am giving you the names of some good books for the preparation that are as follow :
1. NCERT books are the best source for a CBSE exam. Math part 1 and Math part 2, both cost Rs 90 and should be the first source of reference.
2. R.D Sharma is a good book to follow, in case you are through with your NCERT book. The book has a lot of solved and unsolved questions of good difficulty level. Textbook solutions can again help in completing R D Sharma.
|Preparation tips for the exam of class 12th of CBSE Science|
|Tips To Crack 2nd PUC Maths Supplementary Exam|
|Class 12th Maths Problems|
|Tips for the preparation of class 12th board exams|
|TCS Exam Preparation Tips|
|Preparation tips for class 12th PCM subjects|
|Preparation tips for Maths subject for bank exams|
|Preparation tips for the exam of State Bank of India clerk exam|
|Preparation tips for CAT exam|
|Jobs after class 12th with Science and Maths|
|Tips to improve Maths of class 10|
|Tips for preparation for IAS, IPS and IFS after 12th|
|Tips for the preparation for IAS right from the 10th class|
|Will I be able to get admission in MCA after BCA if I donít have Maths in class 12th?|
|Download Gujarat Class 12th Maths Exam Question Paper|