| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
Re: Gitam mca
The GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT) is conducted by GITAM University for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Science Programmes.
Candidates seeking admission to MCA program are required to appear for an entrance test GSAT to be held at various centres in Andhra Pradesh and parts of India. Admission is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test
Important Dates for GSAT 2016
Last Date for Obtaining Application Form from Office: 21st April 2016
Last Date for Receiving Application Form: 02nd May 2016 (Monday)
Date of Exam (GSAT-2016): 09th May 2016 (Monday)
Date of Announcement of Results: 16th May 2016 (Monday)
One needs to pass in any Graduate degree with 50% marks and Mathematics at 10+2 level or degree level or equivalent examination
One who has already passed qualifying examination or who have appeared/are appearing for the final examinations is also eligible to apply
GSAT 2016 Test Procedure
• One must come to the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the test.
• One is not admitted into the examination hall without hall ticket or after the commencement of the test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
• Calculators, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating support are not allowed into the examination hall.
• One should answer only on the answer sheet.
• The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on one involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
|MCA in GITAM|
|About GITAM University|
|MBA CMU in GITAM|
|BBA in Gitam University|
|Gitam Institute of Pharmacy Gitam University|
|MCA in GITAM University|
|Gitam University GAT (Gitam GAT)|
|GIM Gitam University|
|HBS GITAM University|