Ub LSAT Prep Ucla LSAT Score
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
Re: Ub LSAT Prep Ucla LSAT Score
Founded in 1949, UCLA School of Law is an exceptional institution developing passionate lawyers and leaders.
The School is a pioneer in experiential education that provides a collaborative, supportive and challenging educational environment fuelled by leading faculty, top students and an active alumni community.
Number of applicants:
Number of enrolees:
GPA (25th, 50th, 75th percentiles):
3.49 / 3.74 / 3.84
LSAT (25th, 50th, 75th percentiles):
163 / 167 / 168
113 Undergraduate schools represented
36% Students of Color
63% California Residents
Application Process 2017
UCLA School of Law considers an application file to be complete after satisfying the following:
1. Take the LSAT no later than February 2017.
2. Register with the Law School Data Assembly Service (LSDAS).
3. Complete the application.
a. Personal Statement
o Separate essay not to exceed two double-spaced typed pages.
o No less than 12-point font.
o Discuss any matters relevant to one’s ability to succeed in law school and the practice of law, and any attributes, experiences or interests that would enable to make a distinctive contribution to UCLA Law or the legal profession.
b. Current Resume
c. Letters of Recommendation
o 2 letters of recommendation submitted through the LSAC Letter of Recommendation Service are required.
o Minimum 1 letter should be from someone familiar with the applicant's academic work, if at all possible.
o It is strongly preferred that letters be submitted through the LSAC Letter of Recommendation Service, which is included with the LSDAS registration.
o Letters will be copied and sent to UCLA School of Law along with the law school report.
o Official transcripts sent directly to LSAC.
4. Non refundable application fee in the amount of $75.
5. David J. Epstein Program in Public Interest Law and Policy application if applying to that program.
6. Early Decision Program Agreement, if applicable. Early Decision Program applicants must take the LSAT no later than September 2016. The application and all necessary application materials must be submitted by November 15, 2016.
7. Applications must be submitted on or before February 1, 2017.
|Ohio LSAT Prep|
|LSAT Prep Courses|
|Dallas LSAT Prep Courses|
|PCC LSAT Prep|
|LSAT Prep Books|
|LSAT Prep Az|
|Must Have LSAT Prep Books|
|MJ Test Prep LSAT|
|LSAT Vancouver Prep|
|SFU LSAT Prep|
|ACE LSAT Prep|
|HCC LSAT Prep|
|Yale LSAT Prep Course|
|SMU LSAT Prep Course|
|LSAT Blueprint Prep|