2023 2024 EduVark > Education Discussion > General Discussion

May 21st, 2015, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

YCMOU Result DME T24

Sir I have given Exam of (T24) Diploma Mechanical Engineering (DME), Semester-3 from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) . Now I am looking for its result . Would you please provide me pdf of result of DME T24 of YCMOU so I will get idea for where I am studying ?

The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University was established in July 1989 by Act XX- of the Maharashtra State Legislature, named after Yashwantrao Chavan, Maharashtra’s great political leader and builder of modern Maharashtra

the Procedure to get the Result of the Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Course of the year 2015 of the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University is As Follow

Visit the Official Site of the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

the page may look as Follow

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

There At the top of the page you may get the Menu of the Result click on It After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the of the Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Course of the year 2015

For your convince Here I am Attaching the File that Contains the Result of the Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Course of the year 2015

Result of the Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Course of the year 2015 of the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Contact Details :
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Address: Dnyangangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, Nashik, Maharashtra 422222
Phone: 0253 223 1714

Last edited by Neelurk; February 20th, 2020 at 02:01 PM.