2022 2023 EduVark > Education Discussion > General Discussion

February 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Guest User
Re: Graduate Studies CCSU

Hello sir, please tell me which documents are needed for to do Graduate Studies in Central Connecticut State University?
February 14th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Graduate Studies CCSU

The CCSU is provides degree with Graduate Studies at CCSU through exceptional faculty and its more than 50 graduate programs and professional programs you will gain the knowledge, tools, and experience necessary for your success.

The Central Connecticut State University offers graduate degree programs in approximately 40 fields of study, with many of the degrees offering specializations that provide additional focuses.

Featured Programs:

Accounting MSA
Gerontology Counseling
Master's of Business Administration

Human Resources Required Documentation

Before you can be placed on the Payroll, the following documents must be completed in the Human Resources Department in Davidson Hall, Room 119:

Employment Eligibility Verification
Federal Income Tax Form W-4
State Income Tax Form CTW-4
Acknowledgement of receipt for State Guide to the Code of Ethics and Violence Prevention in the Workplace Policy
International students must obtain an “On-Campus Work Authorization” letter from the CCSU Center for International Education


Central Connecticut State University
Barnard Hall - Room 102
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, Connecticut 06050
Phone: 860-832-2363
Fax: 860-832-2352

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +5. The time now is 09:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8