2023 2024 EduVark > Education Discussion > Time Tables and Results


  #2  
January 16th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: JNU MCA Date

The JNU MCA Entrance Exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU for admission in MCA program.

JNU Exam Important Date 2018

Notification September 10, 2017
Online Application window opens September 15, 2017
Online Application window closes October 13, 2017
Issue of admit card December 2017
JNU Entrance Examination 2018-19 December 27 - December 30, 2017
Results (for viva-voice) February 21, 2018
Declaration of results (for non viva-voice papers) February 21, 2018
Publication of merit list (for non viva-voice papers) March 25, 2018
Conduct of viva-voice based on JNU results March 20, 2018
Declaration of results (for viva-voice papers) April 15, 2018
Publication of merit list (for viva-voice papers) April 15, 2018
Registration of candidates for JNU admissions July 23-24, July 25-26, and July 27-28, 2018
JNU Admissions 2018-19 begins July 23, 2018
Last date to deposit fee for JNU admissions July 28, 2018
Release of second merit list for JNU
admissions (wherever applicable) July 28-29, 2018
Registration of candidates based on second admission list of JNU July 30-31, 2018
JNU Admissions 2018-19 ends August 14, 2018

JNU MCA Eligibility

Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.

Students are admitted to the MCA program on the basis of their performance in the written test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University.

JNU MCA Exam Pattern -

The JNU MCA Question Paper for the entrance examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ).

Class 10+2 / Graduate level Mathematics and Probability and General Aptitude and reasoning.

About 80% questions will be from mathematics and Probability and about 20% questions from General Aptitude and reasoning.

Contact-

Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road, Munirka, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067


Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

Message:
Options



All times are GMT +5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8