2023 2024 EduVark > Old is Gold... > 2013

February 6th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: JRF in Agricultural Economics

You want to apply in Junior research fellowship
And need to know the needed qualification

So my dear friend you have must the given eligibility for apply

You must have a Five year/four year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with atleast 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent


You must have a professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks.


You must have a 4-year/8-semester Bachelors degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.

For more details of any topic you can ask me.

All times are GMT +5. The time now is 03:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8