2023 2024 EduVark > Education Discussion > General Discussion

June 21st, 2014, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Karnataka engg Colleges of outside Karnataka students admission

You are outside karnataka student so you will have to write COMED-K exams for engineering admissions, but you will not get admission to government and government aided college, as to get admission to these colleges you should have domicile of Karnataka.

This examination covers Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subjects.

The Applicants should have passed 11th and 12th exam from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Government

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


All times are GMT +5. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8