2023 2024 EduVark > Education Discussion > General Discussion

February 10th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Lsat us

I want the details of LSAT US and process how to apply and want the address of the head office who provides this test and is there any centers those who conduct this exam? What is the pattern of this exam.

Hi! Rajat as you from Kansas, United States and want to know details of LSAT exam, here I will get updates for you.

Registration fee
LSAT India 2017 registration fee is Rs. 3800/-. Candidates can pay the application fee by credit card or demand draft/pay order/ banker’s cheque. Only VISA and Master Card will be accepted to pay the registration fee.

The candidates who are paying the fee through demand draft/pay order/banker’s cheque will be required to enter payment details online and obtain an acknowledgement slip

Exam pattern
The LSAT exam pattern will consist of total four sections. The question paper will contain approx (92- 100) multiple choice questions. Candidates have to choose the right answer only.

The time duration will be 35 minutes for each section. Total time duration of LSAT exam will be 2 hours 20 minutes.

For each correct response one mark will be awarded. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).

There will be no negative marking in this exam. The LSAT 2017 exam pattern is given below:

Section Questions (Approx.) Time
Analytical Reasoning 24 35 Minutes
1st Logical Reasoning 24 35 Minutes
2nd Logical Reasoning 24 35 Minutes
Reading Comprehension 24 35 Minutes
Total 92-100 2 hours 20 minutes

Eligibility
For BA LLB course, candidates should have cleared 12th or equivalent examination with securing minimum 45% marks.

For LLB courses, students must have a bachelor degree in any subject with scoring minimum 45% aggregate.

For LLM course, candidates should have passed Three year (LLB) or five-year (BA LLB) exam with securing minimum 45% marks.

Last edited by Neelurk; March 9th, 2020 at 09:27 AM.