2023 2024 EduVark > Education Discussion > General Discussion

February 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

PTU Exam

I am doing B. Pharmacy from PTU and going to appear for its final exams in the month of December but I don’t have time table of this exam. Can you give me the time table or official website of the university so that I can get the time table of this exam?

Punjab Technical University (PTU) was set up in the Year 1997 under the Punjab Technical University Act, 1996 (Punjab Act No. 1 of 1997) to accommodate the foundation and joining of a University for the progression of specialized training and developement thereof in the State of Punjab

The Punjab Technical University directs the yearly term end exams for various course through semester framework. The semester exams are for the most part held in the times of January/December or April/May separately.

Check for PTU Exam Details

1. The applicants enlisted in with Punjab Technical University ought to sign on to the college site i.e.

2. Go to one side hand side menu ban from the landing page of the site to discover the Result Tab

3. Open the Result Tab from the concerned menu bar of the site for downloading the consequences of concerned Semester Wise Exam for odd semesters

4. The competitors can pick the coveted semester for which you need to download the outcomes

5. Enter your roll number as given in your concede cards for checking your outcomes on the web

6. Tap on the Submit Button to create your online consequences of the concerned exam.

Last edited by Neelurk; March 24th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.
February 17th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered
Guest User

Re: PTU Exam

Hi I am interested in knowing the process to check the results for the examination conducted by Punjab Technical University for the various courses?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in