2023 2024 EduVark > Education Discussion > General Discussion

February 12th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

MNIT Ranking

What is the ranking of Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) in best 100 IT institute of Indian institute? Actually I would to like admission in Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) after passing my 10+2 examiantion but before it I want get inforamtion for its rank and goodwill, so buddy can you tell me how can I know it?

The institute in the past known as Malaviya Regional Engineering College or MREC was built up in 1962. It was a joint wander of the administration of India and legislature of Rajasthan. The foundation offers eight 4-year college classes of study prompting to the Bachelor of Technology degree and a 5-year college class prompting to the Bachelor of Architecture degree, for a sum of more than 3000 understudies.

MNIT Jaipur is generally thought to be in the main 5 NITs. For the popular courses, you would require a rank of around 2000, while the less-cherished branches would concede you with a rank of around 8000.

Programs

MNIT offers a wide assortment of courses of study in engineering, sciences, administration, plan and humanities with an essential concentrate on designing. Eight four-year college classes of study prompting to the Bachelor of Technology degree and a five-year college class prompting to the Bachelor of Architecture degree, with an aggregate of more than 3000 understudies. Postgraduate degrees grant Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) and Master of Urban Planning. There are likewise doctoral projects with more than 300 understudies. There are more than 150 employees occupied with instructing and research.

Rankings

MNIT is a head building foundation of India and is put fourth by different positioning organizations among National Institutes of Technology. NITs alongside IITs are viewed as tip top designing foundations of the nation. It was positioned twentieth by Edu Rand and Digit magazine, twentieth by Collegekhabar,23rd by Mint and nineteenth by 4icu.

Top NIT Rankings for Colleges in India

Rank Institute Name
1 NIT, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
2 NIT, Surathkal, Karnataka
3 NIT,Rourkela, Orissa
4 MNIT, Jaipur, Rajasthan
5 VNIT, Nagpur, Maharashtra
6 SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat
7 MNNIT, Allahabad, UP
8 NIT, Warangal, Telangana
9 NIT, Durgapur, West Bengal
10 NIT, Agartala, Tripura
11 NIT, Jalandhar, Punjab
12 MANIT, Bhopal, MP
13 NIT, Hamirpur, UP
14 NIT, Meghalaya
15 NIT, Kurukshetra, Haryana
16 NIT, Silchar, Assam
17 NIT, Srinagar, J&K
18 NIT, Ponda, Goa
19 NIT, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
20 NIT, Patna, Bihar
21 NIT, Delhi
22 NIT, Yupia, AP
23 NIT, Puducherry
24 NIT, Sikkim
25 NIT, Dimapur, Nagaland
26 NIT, Imphal, Manipur
27 NIT, Srinagar, Uttarakhand
28 NIT, Aizawl, Mizoram

Last edited by Neelurk; March 18th, 2020 at 02:33 PM.