2023 2024 EduVark > Education Discussion > General Discussion

January 31st, 2012, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

FIIB Delhi

Would you please give me the full address of FIIB Delhi? Plzzzz give me the placement report of FIIB Delhi? What is the ranking of FIIB Delhi? From where can I download the FIIB Delhi admission form? Please tell me about the FIIB Delhi campus facilities. Please provide me some information about the FIIB Delhi Reviews.

The admission committee of Fortune Institute of International Business admit candidates with potential for academic success at the college, and professional success in the future.

It seeks applicants who are highly motivated, self-directed and innovative. Personal competencies such as communication, interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills are among other key considerations.

One must demonstrate readiness for the rigour of academic programs because of strong emphasis on academic quality.

Eligibility Criteria

• One must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.

• The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by one must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.

• One appearing for the final year degree exam in 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee is refunded in lieu thereof.

• One needs to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT

Evaluation Process

One is evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores, past academic performance, work experience, case study analysis and personal interview.

The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each candidate on:
• Academic Abilities: The program is highly demanding and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure only make it to the shortlist.

• Standardized Test Scores: FIIB considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT or ATMA scores in the overall assessment.

• Rank Holders: The B-program gives a clear advantage to College/University rank holders.

• Integrity and Ethical Values: The College lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will not be tolerated in any form.

• Diversity: At FIIB Delhi, one of the best business schools in India, diversity in academic background facilitates peer learning which we actively try to bring into the PGDM classroom.

Last edited by Neelurk; March 23rd, 2020 at 11:31 AM.