2023 2024 EduVark > Education Discussion > General Discussion

February 9th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

smu login

I want to know about the login procedure for SMU. Please describe me how can I register for SMU? Give me the official website for SMU.

The process to login to the official website of SMU (Sikkim Manipal University) for admission process 2017 in B Tech Program is as follows:

Visit the official website of SMU (Sikkim Manipal University)

Click to “Apply Online” on the right of the home page

On the new page, fill in all the required details and sign in

That page will look like this:

B Tech Online Admission 2017

The online application feature is available 24/7.

Online application is 2 step process wherein first purchase the online application by paying Rs. 600/- online.

One will be provided with application number and password on successful payment.

One can then sign in using the application number and provided password and file online application.

Application for each course can be made online up to the respective last date of application for each course as mentioned in the prospectus.

To use the online application, a java enabled modern browser is required e.g. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.5, Chrome 9.

Entrance examination fee as applicable from course to course will be prompted at the time of application and will have the option to pay online using credit/debit card.

Application will be deemed accepted only after receipt of successful online payment of such entrance exams.

One with direct admission or applying using qualifying entrance exams not conducted by SMU will not need to pay any additional fee.

While applying one needs to provide scanned photo and signature to upload (.jpg format only with maximum file size 200KB, 200 px x 200 px)

Last edited by Neelurk; March 6th, 2020 at 10:40 AM.